I got the sale software all installed so I can sell the Scribble Filter. Thereâ€™s still a few changes I wanted to make with it. I wasnâ€™t entirely thinking when I added the ability to filter ranges directly when I add (among others). I should have made it more compliant to what Microsoft does. Iâ€™ll be working on changing that around now. It will probably be a little while before I incorporate all of that into the filter. If the sales do well then Iâ€™ll make it more powerful otherwise I wonâ€™t be able to justify the time.
On a side note. It is interesting how long this project took. I spent over 225 hours working on it. Of course, if I were to do it again I could probably slice that time down. So, that will take quite a bit of money to make this project worth it! For a programmer marketing can be the most difficult part and it is also the most important part. You can make the best program in the world, but if you canâ€™t market it, it might as well not even exist!
Iâ€™ll try and get the trial version out in the next week or so. Wife is about to have a baby so it might take a little longer.